Monday, 19 April 2010

This blog thing has gone off the boil a bit, for one thing has anyone apart from me seen it? Is there any point to this exercise? I got hooked for a while on some facebook linked game called Evony, absolutely no point, utter waste of time, managed to escape.

Prior to starting this I had ideas about things and thought perhaps that this might get them out there and picked up by people, who knows? Since then the ideas seem to have stopped coming. Mind you, I despair of our politicians. When will one of them realise that it's not about persuding us that what they want to do is best for us, it's about doing what we want.

If Cameron really wants to win the poison chalice he should say these are the questions I will put to you, the people, and I will do what you want even if I don't agree.

Fat chance. But politicians are our servants, not our masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment